The false promises of HR enterprise tech
Earlier this week, we published ‘The myths of HR enterprise tech’ on Recruiting Daily.
We wrote for a simple reason: To show that companies have alternatives to the underperforming HR platforms many are using today. Platforms more interested in selling licenses than creating a better workplace experience.
The full article is available on the Recruiting Daily site so we won't spoil things here, but in brief:
- Workplace tech lags far behind consumer tech
- Enterprise HR platform vendors aren’t telling you the truth, and yet are ubiquitous
- It’s time to replace “We do it all” with “we do it well”
- Point systems and tech ecosystems are becoming to be more popular and can provide a much better user experience
- HR tech vendors who are easy to integrate with are your best bet